Max Click and Collect Click anywhere, collect anytime. Have it held in a store – with one quick click! Our online Click and Collect service makes it easy to order favorite styles at select Max stores.
Ready to try it? Just follow these simple steps:
- Add items to your shopping bag then click checkout.
- Select Click & Collect at the checkout, and search for your nearest store.
- Enter your payment details for the non-refundable $5 deposit.
- You'll receive an email confirming your item has been placed on hold and is ready in store waiting for you.
- Once you're at the store, try on your items if you'd like. Or, if you love them, simply pay the balance and go!
Terms and Conditions
We do our best to make sure the items you ordered will be available in the specified time frame, however we cannot guarantee that the items you ordered will always be available. On this unfortunate and rare occasion, a store representative will phone you to let you know.
You will be required to pay a deposit of $5 for all Click and Collect orders. All deposits are non-refundable for changes of mind or cancellations by you (subject to your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act). Final payment (less the deposit) is required on pickup in store.
Click and Collect Orders will be reserved for 2 business days from the time you receive a confirmation email, text message or phone call saying that your order ready in store. If you do not arrive within 2 business days, the items you ordered may no longer be reserved for you and the deposit may be forfeited.
Please also note that Click & Collect orders cannot be transferred to laybys. If you wish to do so the $5 deposit will be forfeited.