Max Fashions ‘Win with Max’ Terms and Conditions - September 2016
1) Information on how to enter the ‘Win with max’ Giveaway (“Giveaway”) and prizes form part of these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2) The promoter is Max Fashions, Level 1, Lot 3, 130 Ponsonby Road, Ponsonby, Auckland 1011 (the“Promoter”).
3) The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. FACEBOOK is a trademark of Facebook, Inc.
4) Entrants will direct any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
5) Subject to clause 6, entry is open to anyone who, at the time of entry, is:
(a) a New Zealand resident;
(b) living in New Zealand.
6) Employees of the Promoter and any agency associated with the Promotion, and the immediate families of such employees, are ineligible to enter.
7) Entry is open between 3:00pm on Wednesday 7th September 2016 and 12:00pm Friday 11th September 2016 inclusive (the “Entry Period”). No entries will be accepted outside the Entry Period.
8) To enter:
Want to win your favourite piece from our new Active by Max collection? We have 3 pieces + 3 x $50 Max giftcards to give away!
To be in to win simply tell us your where you'll be wearing your activewear this spring...
Ends 12pm Friday 9 Sept, T&Cs apply > http://bit.ly/24zgu3m
9) Limit of one entry per person.
Prize and prize draw
10) There are three (3) prizes to be won. Prizes consist of 1 x piece from Active by Max collection plus 1 x $50 Max giftcards (per prize recipient).
11) The Promoter will select the winners by random draw from all eligible entries submitted during the Entry Period.
12) The draw will take place on Friday 9 September 2016. The winners will be notified by a facebook comment no later than Monday 12 September 2016 and will be asked to contact the promoter with their postal address and contact phone number.
13) If a winner does not make contact with Max Fashions within 48 hours of notification, his/her selection as a winner will be forfeited and an alternative winner may be drawn, in the Promoter’s sole discretion.
14) The Promoter’s decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into.
15) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late or misdirected entries. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion.
16) The Prize is not transferable and not redeemable for cash. In the event that the Prize is not available for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
17) All entrants release and indemnify Facebook and the Promoter from any and all direct or indirect loss or injury suffered by Facebook or the Promoter and arising in connection with the Promotion or the Prize.
18) Participants must comply with all requirements of the Promoter including requirements specified in the Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid if the entrant:
(a) fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Promotion to the Promoter's satisfaction;
(b) tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion;
(c) submits an entry which in the Promoter's opinion is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
(d) acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or
(e) in the opinion of Promoter, engages in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent,misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter.
19) If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
20) Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including but not limited to the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, the Promoter (including its officers,employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected(whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; or (d) use of a prize.
21) The Promoter may at any time, modify or alter the Promotion or any aspect of the Promotion without prior notice. Notification of such modifications will be posted on the ‘Notes’ tab on the Max Fashions Facebook page.